Thursday 12 September 2019

Say To Myself - Kim Yi Kyung



As a habit, I tell myself this
It will work, it's fine one day
I will make you laugh
It's awkward to look in the mirror
But I did it anyway

Everything pass by, counting to 10
To hold back the tears of my heart
Everything will happen
But I wanted to give up
I was heartbroken
I was tired

Small at the bedside
Like a sleepy doll
I'm secretly patting on my back
Thank you for growing up and
understanding it

Everything passes by
This long and winding road
The tomorrow unknown
Everything will happen
I'll go through
It every day
I always struggled with my dreams

Always struggling for my dreams
I'm so sorry to say
I haven't been able to do it yet


From: OST When the Devil Calls Your Name



No comments:

Post a Comment

Awan Hitam

Awan Hitam Bosan... Bila nak balik nie... Penat melayan kerenah manusia... Topeng berlapis-lapis Sampai lupa wajah sebenar yang mana Benci.....